Elevation Global Choir – Deadline Extended
BE A PART OF THE CONTEST!
We want to bless the worship leader or choir director whose team submits the most videos. You will win a trip for 2 to the The Code Orange Revival in January 2012 for 2 nights and get a chance to hang out with our worship team and experience what promises to be an unforgettable way to kick off the New Year. You have 2 weeks to submit your videos, and the last day to submit for the Revival contest will be Thanksgiving Day! Winners will be announced on Nov. 26.
Follow the steps and read below for everything you need to know about making your video. Under Step 5, don’t forget to include your Group Name for the contest!
Have fun and thanks for your participation!
Thanks for participating in the Elevation Global Choir! We were inspired by Eric Whitacre’s Virtual Choir, featured in his TED Talk from March 2011. You have until the end of November to submit your video.
- Download all the materials we provide below: lyrics, the demo with all choir parts, and the demo of the specific part you have chosen to sing.
- Take time to learn your part before recording.
- Represent yourself well in your appearance.
- Find a quiet and tidy place to record the video.
- Use a video camera or webcam, and use a better microphone if you have access to one. If not, feel free to use the built in microphone in your computer.
- Use the demos we have provided as a guide for diction, pronunciation and style.
- To make your video, sing along with the demo of your part so the timing will be correct. We don’t want to hear the track as we are trying to capture your voice acapella.
Girls watch the Female Choir Parts video, and Guys watch the Male Choir Parts video below.
- Choose your part.
- Download the lyrics, the full demo, and the demo of the part you have chosen.
- Begin learning and rehearsing your part.
Upload your video to YouTube, and include the words “Elevation Global Choir” in the title.